Geothermal Production Managers
Maintenance Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Plant Manager
What they do:
Manage operations at geothermal power generation facilities. Maintain and monitor geothermal plant equipment for efficient and safe plant operations.
On the job, you would:
- Supervise employees in geothermal power plants or well fields.
- Oversee geothermal plant operations, maintenance, and repairs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Communicate geothermal plant conditions to employees.
Engineering and Technology
- product and service development
- human resources (HR)
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
People and Technology Systems
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Data base user interface and query software
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Access
Electronic mail software
some college or
certificate after high school
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are very likely in the future.
per year, on average
You might like a career in one of these industries: