Compliance Coordinator, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Director of Compliance
see titles from the Air Force.
Knowledge Operations Management; Knowledge Operations Management Apprentice; Knowledge Operations Management Craftsman; Knowledge Operations Management Helper; Knowledge Operations Management Journeyman
What they do:
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
On the job, you would:
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
Arts and Humanities
Safety and Government
- customer service
- reading work related information
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- understanding people's reactions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- The Garland Group RiskKey
- Thomson Reuters Paisley Enterprise GRC
Internet browser software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Web browser software
Electronic mail software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
bachelor's degree or
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are very likely in the future.
per year, on average
You might like a career in one of these industries: