Regulatory Affairs Specialists
Also called: Drug Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Submissions Associate
- Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for domestic or international projects.
- Provide technical review of data or reports to be incorporated into regulatory submissions to assure scientific rigor, accuracy, and clarity of presentation.
- Review product promotional materials, labeling, batch records, specification sheets, or test methods for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- English language
- law and government
- administrative services
- reading work related information
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by writing
- notice when problems happen
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job: