Business Continuity Planners
Also called: Business Continuity Analyst, Business Continuity and Crisis Management Director, Business Continuity Coordinator, Business Continuity Manager
- Develop emergency management plans for recovery decision making and communications, continuity of critical departmental processes, or temporary shut-down of non-critical departments to ensure continuity of operation and governance.
- Develop disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets, such as data centers.
- Test documented disaster recovery strategies and plans.
- customer service
- English language
- computers and electronics
- public safety and security
- talking to others
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
- notice when problems happen
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- see hidden patterns
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Business continuity software
- Strategic BCP ResilienceONE