Business Continuity Planners
Also called: Business Continuity Analyst, Business Continuity and Crisis Management Director, Business Continuity Coordinator, Business Continuity Manager
- Develop disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets, such as data centers.
- Test documented disaster recovery strategies and plans.
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- English language
- customer service
- public safety and security
- law and government
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- writing things for co-workers or customers
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- notice when problems happen
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
- see hidden patterns
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
You might use software like this on the job:
- Business continuity software
- Strategic BCP ResilienceONE