Also called: Sustainability Consultant, Sustainability Coordinator, Sustainability Specialist, Sustainable Design Coordinator
What they do:Address organizational sustainability issues, such as waste stream management, green building practices, and green procurement plans.
On the job, you would:
- Develop sustainability project goals, objectives, initiatives, or strategies in collaboration with other sustainability professionals.
- Monitor or track sustainability indicators, such as energy usage, natural resource usage, waste generation, and recycling.
- Assess or propose sustainability initiatives, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and acceptance.
- customer service
Safety and Government
- law and government
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
- reading work related information
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
People and Technology Systems
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- measuring how well a system is working and how to improve it
- communicate by writing
- read and understand what is written
Ideas and Logic
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
Computer aided design CAD software
Analytical or scientific software
- PE INTERNATIONAL SoFi software
- PRe Consultants SimaPro