Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers
Also called: Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Analyst), Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Engineer), Software Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA Engineer), Software Quality Engineer
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- computers and electronics
- product and service development
- English language
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by speaking
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- notice when problems happen
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job: