Business Intelligence Analysts
Also called: Business Intelligence Analyst; Business Intelligence Manager; Competitive Intelligence Analyst; Manager, Market Intelligence
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- English language
- sales and marketing
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- computers and electronics
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by speaking
- use rules to solve problems
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job: