Information Technology Project Managers
Also called: Cloud Product Director, Cybersecurity Project Manager, IT Manager (Information Technology Manager), IT Project Manager (Information Technology Project Manager)
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- English language
- customer service
- computers and electronics
- product and service development
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- managing your time and the time of other people
- selecting and managing the best workers for a job
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- notice when problems happen
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job: