Search Marketing Strategists
Also called: Director of Search Engine Optimization (Director of SEO), Ecommerce Marketing Manager, Internet Marketing Specialist, Senior Search Engine Optimization Specialist (Senior SEO Specialist)
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
- Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviors.
- sales and marketing
- customer service
- English language
- computers and electronics
- reading work related information
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- come up with lots of ideas
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- pay attention to something without being distracted
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job: