Clinical Data Managers
Also called: Clinical Data Associate, Clinical Data Management Associate Director (CDM Associate Director), Clinical Data Management Manager (CDM Manager), Clinical Data Manager
- Design and validate clinical databases, including designing or testing logic checks.
- Process clinical data, including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information.
- Generate data queries, based on validation checks or errors and omissions identified during data entry, to resolve identified problems.
- English language
- computers and electronics
- customer service
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- order or arrange things
- use rules to solve problems
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job: