Vocational Education Teachers, Postsecondary
Also called: Cosmetology Instructor; HVAC-R Instructor (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, And Refrigeration Instructor); Instructor; Professor
- Observe and evaluate students' work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Present lectures and conduct discussions to increase students' knowledge and competence using visual aids, such as graphs, charts, videotapes, and slides.
- Supervise and monitor students' use of tools and equipment.
- teaching and course design
- English language
- product and service development
- customer service
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- using the best training or teaching strategies for learning new things
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- teaching people how to do something
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- Blackboard Learn