Also called: Control Operator; Control Room Operator (CRO); Instrumentation, Control, and Electrical Technician (I C & E Technician); Maintenance Technician
- Identify and correct malfunctions of geothermal plant equipment, electrical systems, instrumentation, or controls.
- Monitor and adjust operations of geothermal power plant equipment or systems.
- Adjust power production systems to meet load and distribution demands.
- computers and electronics
- manufacture and distribution of products
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- English language
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- quickly compare groups of letters, numbers, pictures, or other things
- see hidden patterns
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- communicate by writing
- read and understand what is written
- keep your arm or hand steady
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- ClimateMaster GeoDesigner
- Geothermal Properties Measurement Tool
- Email software