Engine & Other Machine Assemblers
Also called: Assembler, Assembly Line Worker, Engine Assembler, Machine Assembler
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals and plan assembly or building operations.
- Inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, or conformance to customer specifications.
- Position or align components for assembly, manually or using hoists.
- product and service development
- manufacture and distribution of products
- customer service
- reading work related information
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- keep your arm or hand steady
- hold or move items with your hands
- pay attention to something without being distracted
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Office
- Computer aided design and drafting CADD software
Examples of Registered Apprenticeship programs include:
- Assembler, Aircraft Power Plant
- Electric-Motor-and-Generator Assembler
- Machine Assembler
- Machine Builder