Methane/Landfill Gas Generation System Technicians
What they do:Monitor, operate, and maintain landfill gas collection system components and environmental monitoring and control systems.
On the job, you would:
- Operate landfill gas, methane, or natural gas fueled electrical generation systems.
- Perform routine maintenance or minor repairs to landfill gas collection and power generation systems, including equipment such as pneumatic pumps, blower or flare systems, and condensate management systems.
- Balance individual gas extraction wells at landfill gas facilities.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
You might use software like this on the job:
Analytical or scientific software
- Landfill gas analysis software
- Landtec System Software LFG Pro
Electronic mail software
- Email software
Information for this career will be available soon.
New job opportunities are less likely in the future.