Front Desk Manager, Front Office Manager, Hotel Manager, Resort Manager
see titles from the Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy.
Services; Services Apprentice; Services Craftsman; Services Helper; Services Journeyman; Services Superintendent
CWO - Food Service
Marine Corps Community Services Marine
Bachelor Quarters Manager; CWO - Food Service; Hospitality Specialist
What they do:
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization or department that provides lodging and other accommodations.
On the job, you would:
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Greet and register guests.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- looking for ways to help people
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Facilities management software
- Anand Systems ASI FrontDesk
- Execu/Tech Systems HOTEL Premium
Customer relationship management CRM software