Also called: Corporate Licensed Broker, Customs Broker, Customs Compliance Director, Import Manager
In the Army: Transportation Management Coordinator
- Prepare and process import and export documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures.
- Clear goods through customs and to their destinations for clients.
- Pay, or arrange for payment of, taxes and duties on shipments.
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
- English language
- administrative services
- customer service
- law and government
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by speaking
- use rules to solve problems
- order or arrange things
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job: