Also called: Corporate Webmaster, Web Site Manager, Web Technologies Administrator, Webmaster
In the Air Force: Computer Systems Programming; Cyber Defense Operations; Cyber Surety Helper; Cyber Warfare Operations Helper; Cyberspace Effects Operations, ABM; Cyberspace Effects Operations, Defensive Cyberspace Operator; Cyberspace Effects Operations, Offensive Cyberspace Operator; Cyberspace Effects Operations, Trainer; Knowledge Management Helper; Spectrum Defense Operations Craftsman
In the Army: Cyber Network Defender; Cyber Operations Specialist; Cyber Warfare Officer; Cyber Warfare Technician; Information Protection Technician; Information Systems Engineering; Network Systems Technician
In the Marine Corps: Cryptologic Cyberspace Analyst; Cyber Network Operations Officer; Cyberspace Warfare Chief; Defensive Cyberspace Warfare Operator; Information Security Technician; Offensive Cyberspace Warfare Operator
In the Navy: ADP Systems Security Officer; Computer Network Operations; Cryptologic Technicians (Collection); Cyber Operations Planner; Cyberspace Operations Planner; Exploitation Analyst; Information Systems Security Manager; Knowledge Management Officer; Navy Interactive On-Net (ION) Operator (Unix); Network Security Vulnerability Technician
- Monitor systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Identify or document backup or recovery plans.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- computers and electronics
- product and service development
- English language
- customer service
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- measuring how well a system is working and how to improve it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- listen and understand what people say
- read and understand what is written
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job: