Middle School Teachers
Also called: Language Arts Teacher, Mathematics Teacher (Math Teacher), Science Teacher, Teacher
In the Air Force: Education And Training; Premier Band - The USAF Band Journeyman; Regional Band Apprentice, Flute; Regional Band Apprentice, Trombone; Regional Band Craftsman, Clarinet; Regional Band Craftsman, Steel Guitar; Regional Band Helper, Bassoon; Regional Band Helper, Piano; Regional Band Journeyman, Audio Engineer; Regional Band Journeyman, Percussion; Regional Band Superintendent
In the Coast Guard: Musician
In the Navy: Instructor; LDO - Bandmaster; Musician
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate these objectives to students.
- English language
- history and archeology
- teaching and course design
- customer service
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- teaching people how to do something
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job: