Also called: Account Executive, Advertising Copy Writer, Copy Writer, Copywriter
In the Air Force: Photojournalist; Photojournalist Apprentice; Photojournalist Craftsman; Photojournalist Helper; Photojournalist Journeyman
In the Coast Guard: Public Affairs Specialist
- Write to customers in their terms and on their level so that the advertiser's sales message is more readily received.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast, or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- English language
- sales and marketing
- customer service
- computers and electronics
- reading work related information
- writing things for co-workers or customers
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- communicate by writing
- read and understand what is written
- create new and original ideas
- come up with lots of ideas
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job: