Also called: Costumer, Dresser, Wardrobe Assistant, Wardrobe Attendant
In the Navy: Special Services Officer
What they do:Select, fit, and take care of costumes for cast members, and aid entertainers. May assist with multiple costume changes during performances.
On the job, you would:
- Create worksheets for dressing lists, show notes, or costume checks.
- Provide dressing assistance to cast members or assign cast dressers to assist specific cast members with costume changes.
- Arrange costumes in order of use to facilitate quick-change procedures for performances.
Arts and Humanities
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- English language
Engineering and Technology
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
- customer service
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- come up with lots of ideas
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Concern for Others
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
Office suite software