Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News & Street Vendors, & Related Workers
Also called: Demonstrator, Direct Sales Coach, Door-to-Door Sales Trainer, Independent Sales Representative
What they do:Sell goods or services door-to-door or on the street.
On the job, you would:
- Explain products or services and prices and demonstrate use of products.
- Develop prospect lists.
- Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
- customer service
- sales and marketing
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- order or arrange things
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
You might use software like this on the job:
Office suite software
Route navigation software
- Route mapping software
Internet browser software
- Web browser software