Also called: Clerk, License Clerk, Motor Vehicle Field Representative (MVFR), Program Technician
In the Army: Unit Supply Specialist
In the Navy: Personnel Specialist
- Evaluate information on applications to verify completeness and accuracy and to determine whether applicants are qualified to obtain desired licenses.
- Collect prescribed fees for licenses.
- Verify the authenticity of documents, such as foreign identification or immigration documents.
- customer service
- administrative services
- English language
- computers and electronics
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- read and understand what is written
- order or arrange things
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Social Orientation
You might use software like this on the job: