Also called: In Store Marketing Associate (ISM Associate), Inventory and Pricing Associate, Label Maker, Marking Clerk
In the Air Force: Traffic Management; Traffic Management Apprentice; Traffic Management Craftsman; Traffic Management Helper; Traffic Management Journeyman; Traffic Management Superintendent
In the Army: Medical Logistics Specialist; Property Accounting Technician
In the Coast Guard: Storekeeper
In the Marine Corps: Marine Corps Community Services Marine
In the Navy: Logistics Specialist; Logistics Specialist (Submarine); Retail Services Specialist
- Put price information on tickets, marking by hand or using ticket-printing machine.
- Compare printed price tickets with entries on purchase orders to verify accuracy and notify supervisor of discrepancies.
- Pin, paste, sew, tie, or staple tickets, tags, or labels to article.
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- manufacture and distribution of products
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- hold or move items with your hands
- put together small parts with your fingers
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- Attention to Detail
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job: