District Sales Manager, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Sales Vice President
see titles from the Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, or Navy.
Enlisted Accessions Recruiter
Recruiter; Recruiting and Retention NCO (Army National Guard of the United States)
Enlisted Accessions Recruiter; Navy Counselor (Recruiter); Recruiter; Recruiting and Retention NCO (Army National Guard of the United States)
Navy Counselor (Recruiter)
What they do:
Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
On the job, you would:
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- sales and marketing
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- bringing people together to solve differences
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- use rules to solve problems
- come up with lots of ideas
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- remember words, numbers, pictures, or steps
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Customer relationship management CRM software
- Blackbaud The Raiser's Edge
- Salesforce software
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Microsoft Dynamics software
- SAP software
Data base user interface and query software
- Microsoft Access
- Structured query language SQL