My Next Move for Veterans allows you to search and explore a wide variety of careers. If your search identifies careers that require skills or abilities that may be difficult to use because of a health problem or disability, please consider job accommodations. Accommodations may involve a change in the work environment, the way a specific job is performed, or the use of special equipment.
For assistance in identifying accommodation options, contact the Job Accommodation Network (JAN) external site, a service of the U.S. DOL Office of Disability Employment Policy, or go directly to SOAR (Searchable Online Accommodation Resource) external site.
Further accommodation resources may be found at the sites linked below:
- American Printing House for the Blind external site
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network external site
- Disability and Employment Community of Practice external site
- EEOC Enforcement Guidance: Americans with Disabilities Act and Psychiatric Disabilities external site
- EEOC Enforcement Guidance: Reasonable Accommodation and Undue Hardship Under the Americans with Disabilities Act external site
- EEOC external site
- Employee Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) external site
- ETA Disability and Employment Online external site
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) external site
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) external site
- ODEP Disability Resources external site
- State Assistive Technology Program Directory external site
- Trace Research and Development Center external site
- The Uniquely Abled Project external site
Note: The documents on this site contain hypertext pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations; as such, the link in no way guarantees the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their relative importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, nor products or services offered either by the author or organization operating the site on which it is maintained.