Certification: Professional in Human Resources - International (PHRi)
Becoming certified by the HR Certification Institute is a career-long commitment. HR certificants from around the globe, working for companies both large and small, have earned and maintained their certifications and, as a result, helped their HR career. Achieving certification demonstrates to your peers and organization that you are driven to be successful in HR.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.