Certification: Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (CHSP)
800 N. Magnolia Avenue, Suite 1800, Orlando, FL 32803
Sales professionals must possess effective marketing and revenue management skills as well as sound judgment, and interpersonal skills. Sales professionals must keep up to date with the latest trends, to help provide a better service to their client base.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.