Certification: Senior Certified Welding Inspector (SCWI)
The SCWI is an individual who is in a supervisory position and has attained a higher level of experience than a CWI. The successful applicant also has professional education which has provided the opportunity to solve problems with a scope and level of difficulty beyond those experienced as a CWI.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.
- This certification is third-party industry-endorsed.