Certification: Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF)
Global Career Development Facilitators (GCDFs) help people meet career goals by providing career facilitation and guidance. GCDFs work alongside professionals with more extensive training in government employment agencies, schools, universities, corporate human resources departments, private consultancy firms, and many other settings.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.