Certification: Associate in Commercial Underwriting (AU)
Enhance your professional confidence by building a strong foundation in underwriting principles with the Institutes' Associate in Commercial Underwriting program. You'll gain a broadened understanding of advanced underwriting techniques; plus you'll learn how to build a more profitable book of business by developing a disciplined approach to underwriting commercial property and liability exposures.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.