Certification: Associate in Marine Insurance Management (AMIM)
The Institutes' Associate in Marine Insurance Management program balances the study of specialized ocean and inland marine insurance and underwriting content with material on the overall business of insurance so that you can apply your knowledge to a wide variety of situations. Plus, because you can earn a certificate of completion or the AMIM designation, you can customize the program to suit your specific knowledge needs.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.