Certification: Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
The Associate in Insurance Services program is a nationally recognized educational program designed specifically for insurance personnel. By completing the AIS program, you'll gain a basic understanding of continuous improvement principles that will help you attract new clients while retaining current customers. Plus, the AIS program provides you with several completion options so that you can customize the program to meet your specific technical insurance knowledge needs.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.