Certification: Certified Service Manager (CSM)
3608 Pershing Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107-4527
The Certified Service Manager certification (CSM) was developed by NESDA to provide a means to verify the knowledge needed to manage a modern service business. CSM certification is also one requirement of the CSC (Certified Service Center) program.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.