Certification: Certified Customer Service Specialist (CSS)
The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) is a soft skills certification that validates one's work skills through employability concepts. Though developed to meet the role of an evolving service oriented electronics technician, CSS is relevant to every industry, employer and employee. Topics included are safety, ethics, respect, teamwork, communication, telephone and email techniques, problem solving, interpersonal relationships, and sales and marketing.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.