Certification: Fluid Power Pneumatic Mechanic (CFPPM)
Fabricates, assembles, services, maintains, and tests industrial pneumatic equipment. The mechanic understands pneumatic symbols, reads system schematics, and understands electrical principles. The mechanic is skilled in using hand tools, power tools, micrometers, calipers, and test equipment.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.
- This certification is third-party industry-endorsed.