Certification: Adobe Campaign Classic Developer Certification
The typical candidate is able to deliver customized Campaign implementations that meet business requirements and customer needs. They are capable of articulating and conveying technical concepts to a mixed (technical and business) audience. The candidate will have a basic knowledge of web service and project management.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.