Certification: Adobe Experience Manager Site Architect Master Certification
This exam is targeted toward product specialists who understand all of the product features and functions of the product. A typical candidate has 1+ years' experience working with the AEM digital assets manager, 1+ years' experience working with the AEM web content management capabilities, and has 1+ year' experience working with the AEM mobile capabilities.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.