Certification: Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Doctoral (BCBA-D)
Professionals who are credentialed at the BCBA-D level function in the same capacity as a BCBA. BCBA-Ds supervise the work of Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts, Registered Behavior Technicians, and others who provide behavior-analytic interventions.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.