Certification: Decision & Risk Management Professional (DEMP)
A DRMP is a senior-level practitioner with business experience in life cycle asset and project management with exhibited knowledge and skills ranging from analytical to socio/psychological to management. A DRMP also has extensive technical experience in specialized tools and services such as decision analysis, cost risk and uncertainty analysis, and schedule risk analysis. DRMPs demonstrate strong communication skills to connect with all levels of project stakeholders and are increasingly employed by owners and stakeholders in their decision making process - whether it is for a go, no-go decision on an investment interest or determination of time and cost contingency amounts for capital projects.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?