Certification: Adobe Analytics Architect Master Certification
A typical candidate has six to seven years' experience in analytics including three to four years' experience in analytics implementation. You should have a minimum of two years' experience defining, implementing, measuring, and reporting on KPIs for analytics in a data driven environment. You should also have three to four years' experience working in a digital marketing agency or large scale implementation..
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.