Certification: Chartered Economist
Candidates must pass testing and exams required to secure an MBA, PhD, Masters, Doctorate, CPA, JD, ACBSP, EQUIS, ABA, or AACSB accredited business program or other relevant International graduate professional exam in with concentrations in related subjects such as economics, finance, tax or other
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.