Certification: Certified Credit Union Investments Professional (CCUIP)
This designation demonstrates knowledge of the most pertinent aspects of being a credit union investments expert. This designation is a great way to let others know you are a professional who has successfully demonstrated knowledge of the most pertinent aspects of being a credit union investments expert.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Attend CUNA Investment Certification eSchool: Fundamentals, and successfully pass a proctored exam online. Then attend CUNA Investment Certification eSchool: Advanced and successfully pass a proctored exam online
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.