Certification: QAPI Certified Professional (QCP)
400 S. Colorado Blvd, Ste 600 Denver, CO 80246
The fundamental concept of the CMS QAPI program is to promote quality of care and quality of life for residents in skilled nursing facilities. The goal of QCP certification is to establish that professionals have the knowledge and skills necessary to demonstrate competence in this area. The prep courses support achievement of the certification credential.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.