Certification: Certified Risk Professional (CRP)
The UL Certified Risk Professional (CRP) program was developed by insurers for insurers, with the participation of over 70 insurance or brokerage experts across five teams. It allows participants the opportunity to learn how to recognize and evaluate property-related risks and is recommended for people who have three to five years' experience in the industry. Risk professionals with more experience may also find it beneficial, especially if they are preparing for the certificate exam.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).