Certification: Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP)
810 First Street NE, Suite 525, Washington, DC 2002-4227
The CWDP credential after a person's name indicates that he or she is part of an elite group of individuals who have been nationally certified as satisfying rigorous standards of skill, education, experience, ethics and commitment to professionalism.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.