Certification: Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA)
The designation of Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA) means that an individual has met the requirements of the Research Administrators Certification Council's (RACC) eligibility requirements and has demonstrated a level of knowledge necessary for a person to be a professional research or sponsored programs administrator.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.