Certification: Registered Food Safety Auditor (RFSA))
If you're responsible for conducting risk-based facility audits (foreign or domestic) against internationally recognized food safety standards designed to mitigate risk, promote food safety, and enhance consumer confidence in the food supply, then the RFSA credential is the right choice for you.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.