Certification: Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner
The Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner is considered an intermediate level role and has a minimum of 2 years' experience in digital analytics. The typical candidate has a marketing background or comes from a marketing role, but can come from a variety of job roles. You should understand digital analytics metrics and understand the business value of web technologies. You should also be able to translate business requirements into metrics or KPIs, interpret reports, communicate results and can propose a course of action based on analysis of reports.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.