Certification: Diplomate in Clinical Social Work (DCSW)
The Diplomate in Clinical Social Work (DCSW) represents the highest level of expertise and excellence for clinical social workers. DCSW credentialed social workers are leaders in the area of clinical social work and hold employment positions in a range of practice settings. Globally recognized and demanded, the DCSW demonstrates that you have exceptional experience, education, competency and dedication to the social work profession.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.