Certification: Travel Agent Executive (TAE)
The Travel Agency Executive (TAE) Certification is for management-level, travel agency professionals with a current CLIA Affiliate Agency who are may or may not also be full-time selling travel agents. This certification is for people in the role of executive, director, accounting manager, marketing manager, ecommerce manager, or someone who works in a leadership capacity.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.